Natural Disasters USA
A garden club or clubs may apply for funds to help replant,
restore and beautify a public area that
has been damaged or destroyed by a natural disaster, such as
hurricanes, tornadoes, ice storms, floods, fires, etc.
The restoration project is to be sponsored by State Garden Club
or Member Club/s. A member club may receive up
to $5000.00 per disaster project and may
receive no more that $5000 per disaster within the NGC
Information needed to apply:
- Application form
- Nature and severity of disaster
- Location of area to be restored
- Proposed restoration plan by garden club/s
- Estimated itemized costs of your project
- Other funds received toward restoration project
All applications are reviewed by the Natural Disaster, USA
Chairman and Committee.
Click here to download the application form - WORD
For more information or questions concerning the application
process, contact Adrienne
Langan, Natural Disasters USA Chairman.