Send a Greeting and Support the
Blue Star Memorial Program
Send A Greeting Electronically
Recognize Our Servicemen's Every Sacrifice
Send your fellow NGC members, other friends and family an email greeting at Christmas or any holiday. Save the time and cost of the card and stamp. (Grandchildren are wonders at creating email greetings)
Then, in honor of your greeting, make a donation to the Sage and Roses Blue Star Marker Fund. You can make the donation online (click here), or by sending a check to NGC Headquarters (please make sure to note on the check "Sage and Roses Blue Star Marker Fund).
- Suggested donation: $1.00 for each email greeting you send.
- $10 to $25 = one chance for your state to win.
- $26 to $50 = two chances for your state to win.
- Your name will be on your chance tickets.
- The winning ticket will be drawn by our NGC President at the Annual Convention.
- The winning ticket holder decides where the Blue Star Marker will be placed in the state.
- All monies collected will be spent in the same year for the erection and landscaping of markers.
The Blue Star Memorial Program is the premier national project that advertises NGC's name from coast to coast.
Be a three way winner
- * Remember your friends at Christmas and holidays.
- * Remind the public that NGC is a nationwide organization.
- * Remember those whose sacrifices give us our many freedoms.
Previous winners are
- 2013 Florida and New York
- 2012 Pennsylvania
- 2011 Virginia
- 2010 Nevada and NCA (National Capital Area)
- 2009 Rhode Island
Or, to pay by mail, send your check made out to "NGC Sage and Roses" to:
National Garden Clubs, Inc.
4401 Magnolia Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
Telephone: (314) 776-7574
Fax: (314) 776-5108
For more information, contact:
Lois Dupre Shuster, Chairman: Sage and Roses
Carolyn Westerfield, Vice-Chairman: Sage and Roses